Last updated: 4 July 2018
Taylex Displays understand that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our suppliers and customers and only collect and use personal data in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. About us this policy
Taylex Displays is a limited company registered in England under company number 06240489.
Registered Office: Unit 9 Thistle Grove Farm, Quantry Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, DY9 9UU
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us by email at [email protected]
This policy explains what data we collect, how we use your personal data, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is personal data?
Personal data is, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data and other online identifiers.
4. What personal data do we collect?
We may collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways including:
- Navigational Information from your visit to our website but you are free to explore the Website without providing any personal information about yourself.
- Through our website if you fill out contact forms, download content or subscribe to our blog.
- Offline such as when we meet you at events or during phone calls with our team.
- From other sources such as public databases, social media platforms or other third parties.
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We will only retainer the information you provide for as long as we consider it useful for contacting you, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations. Then we will securely delete the information. You can also ask us to delete the information by contacting [email protected]
6. How do you use my personal data?
Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account
- Supplying your services to use or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring your services for us/our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by email or letter).
7. Do you share my personal data?
We will never sell your personal data to any third parties for any purposes.
8. How can I access my personal data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you. You can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a ‘’subject access request’’.
We will respond to your subject access request within less than one month and in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time.
9. Right to complain
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information or our response to any request by you to exercise your data protection rights, or if you think that we have breached any relevant data protection laws, then you have the right to complain to the authority that supervises our processing of your personal information. In the UK this is the ICO, details of which can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.
We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a new version online.