Covid-19 Workplace Fitouts
Make your workplace COVID safe with Taylex
Make your workplace Covid-19 Safe with Taylex
Retailers have been provided with new safety guidance by the government to help them prepare store re-openings and maintaining safe shopping for visitors.
Retailers have been told to make every effort to comply with social distancing.
Where this is not possible, they are advised to take mitigating measures including:
- Reviewing store layouts
- Implementing screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Side-to-side or back-to-back working (rather than face-to-face) where possible
- Additional parking or bike racks to encourage employees to travel to work without using public transport
- Reducing movement around stores with the encouraged use of radios or telephones for communication
- A one-way flow system through stores with floor markings and signage
- Meetings should be limited and break times should be staggered with packaged meals provided to avoid opening staff canteens and breakout areas
- Handwashing and sanitiser facilities and cleaning materials should be made readily available across the building
Taylex has been working with businesses, including shops and shopping centres across the UK on all of the above, providing solutions to all scenarios and helping them make their workplace Covid-19 safe for staff and customers.