Careers at Taylex
If you’re looking to join a successful, vibrant and growing company, make sure you check out our latest roles and get in touch to discuss opportunities here at Taylex.
Job Title: New Business Sales Lead Generator
Department: Taylex Sales Team
Reports to: Sales Director
Employment: Full – Time/Part- Time
Scope of Job: Reporting to the Sales Director, the New Business Lead Generator, will be strategically targeting UK and European trade and consumer show exhibitions via an existing contact database, website, exhibitor lists and floor plans and making appointments for the sales team to convert to new business.
- Generate new sales lead and make appointments for the sales team.
- Maintain the Taylex CRM system
- Researching Clients to update CRM
- Cold calling to find out who the Key decision makers are and build relationships
- Source exhibitor information from exhibitor lists and event floorplans.
- The expectation is to achieve 8-10 new warm leads a week with an expected average order value of £45K.
- Over achieving on all targets and KPI’s
- Work with digital marketing to create and schedule marketing emails to prospects.
- Contact exhibitor companies three – six months ahead of an event to promote the value of contracting Taylex to be the exhibition and event partner of choice and secure meetings for the sales team.
- Experience in the exhibition industry
- Superb customer communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and electronically
- CRM experience
- An ability to build strong relationships with customers of all levels, to retain and expand business opportunities
- A basic comprehension of mathematics
- Self-motivation to identify opportunities to generate new sales
- Determination to reach targets and agreed KPI’s
- Competent with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
An attractive salary is on offer for the right person with the right experience. Part time hours can be discussed with the right applicant.
Job Title: Carpenter
Department: Taylex Production Team
Reports to: Worskhop Manager
Scope of Job: Responsible for working with building products (normally with wood) either on site or in the production facility. Shapes and cuts materials. Installs finished materials.
- Work with Project Managers and lead Carpenters on construction projects.
- Sources and matches materials to design specifications.
- Ensure are built to design specifications and installed accurately.
- Report materials short falls to Production Office as necessary.
- Produces work to the highest possible standard.
- Utilizing skills in other related trade areas such as painting, labouring.
- Repairs and refurbishes existing stands etc as required.
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal and other materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Keeping working area clean and tidy at all times.
- Communicate with the rest of the production team.